Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sprout Disaster!


So, my love tells me that our four-legged feline friends got their dirty paws all over our beautiful sprouts. Cranberry beans - gone! Soy beans - decimated! Onion sprouts - destroyed! Tomato sprouts - dead! The masticated carcasses of our beautiful sprouts found in lovely piles of kitty puke.

It's a good thing they're so damn cute.

I'm not sure whey I'm referring to the kitties in plural; we all know which one is responsible. Look at that face. She's up to no good.

Oh well. Round One II.

Sprout disaster ... more like Scout disaster.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! Scout! Bad kitty.

    My mint and basil sprouts have met a sad end - just one little sprout remains. I think they were overwatered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno, she looks pretty innocent to me... Maybe she's just an adorable sociopath, like all cats.

    ReplyDelete